C5’s leading Women in Compliance Conference is returning on 25 – 26 March, 2020 in London, United Kingdom to bring together female compliance professionals united by the same interest and passion for compliance.
In its 6th year, this unique conference is tailored to provide substantial practical learning skills to women leaders in compliance and key influencers in the compliance world and is one of the few worthwhile opportunities for networking and mentoring.
As previous attendees already know, this conference continues to bring timely and relevant insights into local and international Governments’ compliance expectations, priorities and industry-specific innovative compliance best practices.
This Year’s Highlights
Two days of candid discussions, expert advice and unmatched networking and mentoring opportunities:
- NEW “ROUNDTABLES & EXCHANGES” for discussions on new, compliance risk and successes
- COUNTRY SNAPSHOTS ON RISK & COMPLIANCE – Benefit from a status report on US-China Trade War – The DOJ’s “China Initiative”
- The NEUROSCIENCE OF PERSUASION – Discover how your decision-making process is influenced
- LITIGATION STRATEGIES practical takeaways on what it takes to anticipate and prevent disputes before they develop into formal litigation
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT throughout the conference and opportunities to enhance your compliance benchmarking
General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer
Stolt-Nielsen Limited, UK
Noreen M Fierro
Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, USA
Managing Partner, Financial Services Practice
London, Odgers Berndtson, UK
Global Compliance Director
Schneider Electric, France
Winston & Strawn, UK
Dr Helena Boschi
Psychologist specialising in applied Neuroscience at work
The European Women Lawyers Association (EWLA), Belgium
The intimacy of the event offers the opportunity to build new relationships and enhance existing relationships with leading women compliance executives.
An opportunity to share thoughts and best practice with a team of people who really want you to succeed.
Join us to recognise and celebrate women in compliance
at the Evening Gala Dinner on 26 March 2020, at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane.
Discover more information.