In its 6th year, this unique conference is tailored to provide substantial practical learning skills to women leaders in compliance and key influencers in the compliance world and is one of the few worthwhile opportunities for networking and mentoring.
As previous attendees already know, this conference continues to bring timely and relevant insights into local and international Governments’ compliance expectations, priorities and industry-specific innovative compliance best practices.
This Year’s Highlights
Two days of candid discussions, expert advice and unmatched networking and mentoring opportunities:
- NEW “ROUNDTABLES & EXCHANGES” for discussions on new, compliance risk and successes
- COUNTRY SNAPSHOTS ON RISK & COMPLIANCE – Benefit from a status report on US-China Trade War – The DOJ’s “China Initiative”
- The NEUROSCIENCE OF PERSUASION – Discover how your decision-making process is influenced
- LITIGATION STRATEGIES practical takeaways on what it takes to anticipate and prevent disputes before they develop into formal litigation
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT throughout the conference and opportunities to enhance your compliance benchmarking
The intimacy of the event offers the opportunity to build new relationships and enhance existing relationships with leading women compliance executives.
An opportunity to share thoughts and best practice with a team of people who really want you to succeed.