Join the Nordics Premier Event for Understanding and Overcoming Export Control and Sanctions Challenges
C5’s Trade Compliance Nordics is the latest of its renowned Global Trade Compliance events series. This unique conference is specifically designed for trade compliance officers and in-house counsel operating in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, and will provide a comprehensive trade compliance roadmap with export controls and economic sanctions regulations to meet your company’s operational challenges on when exporting globally in a constant changing global trade landscape.
Full compliance with U.S. EU and Nordics requirements remain a top priority to avoid prosecution.
Join C5’s Trade Compliance Nordics to gain necessary compliance tools and benefit from the experience of senior export controls and sanctions officers, seasoned in-house counsel from multinational companies in the high technology, automotive, consumer products, life sciences and manufacturing industries.
During this practical, interactive and timely event aimed at the Nordics, you and your colleagues will have the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of classifications in a focussed workshop on EU and US exports
- Have your Trade Compliance questions answered on interpretation of EU & US exports controls by the regulators from the Nordic countries and senior level trade compliance experts
- Network and benchmark your trade compliance programme with leading companies in the Nordics and beyond
- Receive insights on the impact of Brexit and the New US administration on Trade Compliance as a Nordic company
- Hear about the changes that the European Commission’s new proposal for the modernisation of EU export control policy may bring, how it is likely to be interpreted and what it will mean for your company
- Learn about how to manage your companies reputational risk in a volatile trade compliance environment
- Hear from the senior trade compliance professionals on how they are dealing with the Russian Sanctions
- Find out the top key trade compliance considerations for when evaluating trade with Iran and how to navigate due diligence or a possible snap back in sanctions.
- Take part in focussed interactive discussions on key impact areas such as:
- Calculating the EAR De Minimis Rule for the Export and Re-export of Dual Use Goods
- Practical tools for getting the correct data from your clients and end users
- Re-exporting of Repairs
- How to train on Export Controls and Sanctions: Teaching your company and colleagues
Scandic Copenhagen Hotel
Vester Søgade 6, 1601 København V, Denmark