Europe’s ONLY Specialist Forum for All SPC and Patent Term Extension Developments Around the World
Recognised as The Only specialist event focusing on patent term extensions and adjustments in Europe, C5’s 18th Annual Pharmaceutical Patent Term Extensions will be held in Munich in June 25-26, 2019.
This event will provide crucial guidance and relevant updates on all the critical matters affecting patent term extensions in Europe and Internationally.
2019 Topics will include:
- Supplementary Protection Certificate Regulation Article 3(a) and (d): Exploring questions of derivatives and the scope of SPC legitimacy.
- The Practical aftermath of the Teva U.K. decision (C-121/17)
- European Commission amendments to the SPC regulation for medicinal products (EC) 469/2009 of 6 May 2009)
- The Imminent arrival of SPC / PTE in China
- SPC eligibility for new formulations of old drugs in Europe in light of the CJEU decision on Art. 3(d) in Abraxis
- Post Brexit Effect on the legalities and enforcement of SPC
- Developments in the U.S affecting patent term extension (PTE) and patent term adjustment (PTA)
THE CONFERENCE WILL PROVIDE INSIGHTS ON ALL THIS AND OTHER KEY CHALLENGES!
THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL EVENT FOR
- Global Patent Attorney
- Patent Examiner
- Head of Patent
- Chief Patent Counsel
- VP Patent Law
- Patent & Legal Managers
- Legal Director
- Senior Counsel, Global Patents
- Head of Intellectual Property Rights
- Head of Patent Strategies & Litigation
- Head of Legal
- IP and Patent Extensions
Agenda and speakers list will be available soon. Stay up-to-date by signing up to receive emails.
C5’s annual Pharmaceutical Patent Term Extensions forum is a fixture in the Life Sciences IP calendar, providing crucial guidance and relevant updates on all the key issues affecting pharmaceutical lifecycles in Europe and globally. Register now and enjoy early bird savings!
OUR PRIOR DELEGATES SAY IT BEST:
“I was pleasantly surprised by the content. There was less repetition than previous events; the general quality and variety of speakers was good and I certainly learned something.”
Robin Ellis Head of IP, Sandoz
“Good conference with international coverage from Europe as well as the rest of the world. Good and interesting speakers.”
Dorte Petersen, Senior Examiner, The Danish Patent and Trademark Office
“A great and info-rich conference.”
Ronnie Benshafrut Patent Attorney, Reinhold Cohn and Partners