Why We Are Different – Truly Global Event – Speakers and Attendees from the USA, UK, EU, Canada and Asia
Our 2022 program will provide you with the most up-to-date developments in Economic Sanctions from leading financial services organizations as well as global exporters. Well-renowned as the largest sanctions gathering in Europe this is a must-attend for sanctions and financial crime prevention experts.
This is your opportunity to be in the same room with senior decision-makers and leaders from government, industry, and expert private practitioners that will be discussing what you need to know now with regards to the latest in sanctions developments.
Join the discussion on these advanced topics
- In-Depth Timely Content on RUSSIA and CHINA
- Senior Government Officials Share 2023 Priorities
- Legal and Business Professionals from Russia Discuss the Known and Lesser-Known Realities
- Compliance 2.0- What’s Missing from Your Program?
- Former U.S. Government Officials Discuss High Stakes Implications for International Trade
- Countries to Watch: Taiwan, Turkey, and India
- Dedicated Networking Event for Women in Sanctions
The Last 4 Years Have Seen Attendance from:
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
If you want to know what’s happening in global sanctions compliance, this is where you go.
I think this conference offers better depth, breadth and networking opportunities than others I have attended…
This conference is an event not to be missed by any professional of this sector. It offers an update of the industry by skillful international speakers and a unique opportunity for networking.
The conference was very useful and insightful indeed and I especially appreciated the opportunity to get updates on sanctions and export control questions from the regulators OFAC and OFSI.
Right on target, professionally executed and top quality conference! I received truly useful knowledge that helped me improve our sanctions procedures.