Join the Largest Sanctions Gathering in London for Financial Institutions and Global Exporters
C5’s 8th London Forum on Global Economic Sanctions returns again in November 2019 to provide our attendees with current developments in Economic Sanctions from leading global experts. Routinely featuring Senior leadership from OFAC and OFSI, this event is widely regarded by sanctions and financial crime prevention experts, as THE event that they make a priority in their annual calendars.
SPECIAL ADDRESS FROM:
Carly Laywell Sanctions Compliance Officer Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) The U.S. Department of Treasury
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019:
- UK Sanctions Post EU Exit: Understanding How This Will Affect Your Relationship with the UK and the Rest of the World
- Iran: New Risks and Latest Operational Challenges of EU Blocking Measures and INSTEX
- Transportation Risk Mitigation Steps: Stay Current on OFAC’s Expanded Guidance on Shipping Advisories and Aviation Sanctions Compliance
- Russia Sanctions: In Depth Analysis of the Newest Restrictions Post CBW Act
- Lively Debate Weighing the Pros and Cons of Sanctions Clauses: Protect Your Organisation Through Stringent Contractual Provisions
- China: Deep Dive into Huawei Case Study and Meeting Higher Compliance Expectations for Your Asian Operations
WHAT THE ATTENDEES SAY:
“The conference was very useful…opportunity to get updates on sanctions and export control questions from the regulators OFAC and OFSI.” —Legal, Compliance & Quality Director BACIS, Novo Nordisk LLC (Russia)
“An event not to be missed by any professional of this sector. It offers an update of the industry by skilful international speakers and a unique opportunity for networking.” —Director Group Compliance, Bank of Cyprus (Cyprus)
“If you want to know what’s happening in global sanctions compliance, this is where you go.” —Senior Regulatory Advisor, Commerzbank (Germany)
JOIN THE LARGEST SANCTIONS GATHERING IN LONDON FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND GLOBAL EXPORTERS!