Join leading SPC authorities as they address crucial milestones for the application and enforcement of patent term extensions in Europe and throughout the world
SPC continues to be at the forefront of product IP protection tool to extend its lifecycle. Article 3(a) has experienced further evolution through oral hearings at the ECJ through C-650/17 QH (Royalty Pharma) and C-114/18 Sandoz vs. Searle. Additionally, this event will further explore the practical implementation of the EU Manufacturing Waiver and how it has impacted both innovator and generic market segments.
This exclusive gathering of leading in-house IP counsel, patent attorneys, representatives from multi-jurisdiction patent offices and policy authorities from around the globe who will share their insights on the complexities of SPCs and other types of patent extensions. They will provide you with comprehensive knowledge to ensure that you are leading the way in patent protection for your company and clients.
Maximise your pharma patent lifecycle and expand your patent portfolio by learning how to:
- Navigate multiple loopholes around SPC case law and overcome challenges related to diverging practices on a country-by-country level;
- Put together a solid SPC filing strategy and develop essential skills to avoid possible litigation;
- Obtain the most difficult SPCs for second medical use patents, side products, biologics;
- Make the most out of market exclusivity and other regulatory extensions
Who Needs to Attend
Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies:
- Global Patent Attorney
- Patent Examiner
- Head of Patent
- Chief Patent Counsel
- VP Patent Law
- Patent & Legal Managers
- Legal Director
- Senior Counsel, Global Patents
- Head of Intellectual Property Rights
- Head of Patent Strategies & Litigation
- Head of Legal
Private Practice Lawyers and Patent Attorneys specialising in:
- IP and Patent Extensions
OUR PRIOR DELEGATES SAY IT BEST
Interesting and challenging participants. I received questions that will help improving policy making and understanding of stakeholders’ perspective.
Good conference with international coverage from Europe as well as the rest of the world. Good and interesting speakers.
I was pleasantly surprised by the content. There was less repetition than previous events; the general quality and variety of speakers was good and I certainly learned something.
The conference was very interesting and very well organized; I enjoyed it a lot!
A great and info-rich conference.