This event has ended.
Thank you to all our conference attendees and speakers for all the thought-provoking presentations and productive networking!
We appreciate all of our speakers, sponsors, and attendees for participating and we look forward to seeing you again in 2020.
Registration will be opened very soon. Stay up-to-date by signing up below to receive a copy of the 2019 conference brochure as well as email notifications.
Highlights From The 2019 Conference
Legal, Regulatory and Commercial Perspectives on the International Biosimilars Marketplace
The European Biosimilar Market is expected to grow robustly in the next five years. A significant number of blockbuster biologics are scheduled to lose patent protection before 2025, and as such will create huge opportunities for the entrance of biosimilar drugs across the continent.
In light of these developments, C5 is pleased to present its inaugural Global Legal and Regulatory Summit on Biosimilars. Join us as we track the latest legal and regulatory ramifications for biosimilar stakeholders. Be part of interactive discussions that will enable you to develop a holistic legal and regulatory strategy for maximising commercial results for your biosimilar products.
Meet the Co-Chairs
Assistant General Patent Counsel
Head Strategy, Portfolio and Program Management
Insights from Key Global Industry Stakeholders
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alexion Pharma GmbH
- Biocon Research Limited
- Fresenius Kabi
- Formycon AG
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Biopharma
Also featuring alumni of: Novartis | Teva | Sandoz
Watch interview video on why this event is important to the Biosimilar stakeholders in Europe, U.S. and Worldwide.
Government insights from Europe and the US
German Patent and
Trade Mark Office
U.S. Food and Drug
In-Depth Discussions which Will Help You
- Understand how international affairs are influencing the future of biosimilar development and commercialization
- Analyse the business and legal repercussions of the EMA and FDA biosimilar approval processes
- Comprehend the importance of regulatory exclusivities in biosimilar development from the perspectives of innovators and generics
- Assess the effects of the current SPC landscape and manufacturing waiver on biosimilar patents
- Navigate the complexities of U.S. market entry: naming, labeling, and marketing considerations
- Evaluate the nuances of the Asian Biosimilars marketplace: Japan, Korea, China
- Develop innovative strategies to prevent compliance breaches of EU competition law
Who Needs to Attend
Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies:
- Patent, Intellectual Property Attorney
- Director of IP/Intellectual Property
- Head of Legal
- IP and Business Strategy
- General Counsel
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Specialist
Private Practice Lawyers and Patent Attorneys specialising in:
- Life Sciences
C5’s Global Series of Life Sciences conferences bring together key sector stakeholders from around the globe to explore the most important trends impacting the many industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device/diagnostics, and FDA-regulated consumer products. Our events cover every facet of legal and business relevance as well as controversy. Learn More.