Network, Benchmark & Benefit from NEW Specialized Content
ENHANCED COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME BENCHMARKING
- Special Focus on Compliance ROI, Budgeting and Resources
- More Practical Takeaways: Hypothetical Scenarios and Case Studies
- Perspectives on the Evolving Compliance Function, and Becoming a Strategic Advisor to the Business
A series of rapid fire, hot button anonymous polling questions on third party risk. Benefit from a practical discussion of the polling results and key takeaways for your work.
Special Focus on Cross Boarder Investigations
- The Unwritten Rules of Conducting Internal Investigations in Nigeria and Kenya
- Cross-Border Enforcement in Real Life: Leading Defence Counsel Discuss the Most Important Lessons Learned for Handling Multi-Jurisdictional Investigations
- In-House Executive Perspectives on How They Select and Work with Outside Counsel
In-House Executive Interviews
The 2019 programme will feature exclusive interviews with leading in-house legal and compliance decision-makers. Confirmed interview faculty to date includes executives from Novartis and FIFA.
BREAKOUT BOARDROOM SESSIONS
Taking place throughout the conference, these smaller-group networking and benchmarking sessions will be led by expert facilitators involved in some of the most significant cases to date. In-house participants will benefit from the opportunity to discuss sensitive, hot button issues in a closed-door setting.
Attendance will be limited toward ensuring a smaller-group interaction. There is no fee for registered conference participants.
Exclusive, boardroom sessions will include:
- Internal Investigations & GDPR Benchmarking
- Real-Life Compliance Conundrums: What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
- “Big Picture” Compliance Think Tank: Anti-Corruption, AML, Sanctions and Fraud
- Special Alumni VIP Meet-Up
- Inside FCPA Enforcement in the UK
MUST-ATTEND BRIBERY & FRAUD “STORIES”
Participants will benefit from a unique opportunity to hear critical updates on the rapid evolution of bribery and fraud schemes that are affecting industries of all kinds. Gain insights from experts who have “seen it all”, and take away best practices for cutting-edge risk detection and mitigation.
COUNTRY RISK & COMPLIANCE CLUSTERS
Taking place during the main conference breaks, participants will benefit from smaller-group conversations on unique challenges in the following jurisdictions:
Introducing a unique chance to delve into the current landscape of technology solutions, and how to leverage recent innovations for effective compliance and third party monitoring.
Plus! Reserve your space for live demos.
Anonymous Audience Polling
Select panel sessions will incorporate anonymous polling to collect audience feedback and identify compliance best practices. Polling is designed to give audience members a unique look into how industry is dealing with challenges related to anti-corruption compliance. With individual keypads, the audience will be able to respond to panel questions confidentially, enabling you to get honest feedback about compliance and the formulation of corporate anti-corruption strategy.