Global Economic Sanctions
February 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The European Summit on Economic Sanctions Risk & Compliance took place February 22-24, 2021. Over 3 half days our outstanding faculty shared insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the largest sanctions gathering in Europe and top-rated event for sanctions experts below and purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
WHAT WAS IN FOCUS IN 2021
- Russia: Key Strategies to Navigate the Widening Gap Between US and EU Sanctions Restrictions
- U.S.: How Will the New Biden Administration Approach US. Foreign Policy and Future US Sanctions?
- UK: Deciphering How UK Sanctions Will Differ from EU Sanctions After Brexit?
- China: How Banks and Exporters Should Prepare for Difficult Business Decisions When Working with Chinese Banks and Other Chinese Companies
- Global Implications: Unravelling the Impact of the Expanding Reach of Sanctions and Tightened Sanctions Restrictions on Your Business
- Screening 2.0: New Tools to Enhance Your Process
- OFAC Alumni Panel: How Different Agencies Work Together on Investigations
- Best Practices: How to Strengthen Your Compliance Process within Your Company