For the Last 14 Years, the “Who’s Who” of the Fraud Litigation, Asset Tracing, Dispute Resolution and Insolvency Law Community Have Chosen This Event to Connect and Compare Notes.
C5 is pleased to announce that the 15th Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Conference -Geneva has been reimagined for 2021 toward removing the persistent uncertainties of making travel plans (and the associated costs!)- and will instead take place via a cutting-edge, virtual venue.
The programme will stay true to its raison d’être-continuing to stand apart as the quintessential forum for referrals, networking and professional development. Connect with a diverse group of trailblazers and decision-makers:
- Private message and exchange contact details with individual attendees
- Join 1:1 networking meet-ups
- Participate in smaller-group roundtables, think tanks and networking at specialized breakout sessions
- Meet and compare notes with leading practitioners involved in some of the most historic cases to date
A Must-Attend Event For
- Solicitors and barristers specialising in Fraud, Banking Litigation and Insolvency Litigation
- Forensic Accountants and Litigation Support Accountants
- In-house Lawyers, Risk Analysts and Heads of Financial Crime from:
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Public enforcement bodies
- Private Investigators and other Recovery Specialists
Why do leaders choose C5’s conference
The quality of the presentations is first-class and the opportunities to network is also excellent.
This conference is important to me; it helps me solidify the relationships I’ve made.
Without any doubt the best asset recovery conference, year after year.
Excellent balance between learning and networking opportunities.
My first C5 Fraud conference – very impressed. Interesting topics, good networking, top quality attendees.
The highest quality of practitioners that have the chance to share best practices.
It is THE major event that fraud practitioners have to attend…The room is absolutely full and the topics are just outstanding.
The conference has grown from strength to strength over the last couple of years. A fantastic opportunity to hear from excellent speakers and panelists from different jurisdictions.
This is a great place to both meet practitioners in continental Europe, but also to gain those tips and tricks in the various jurisdictions that we need to get results.