C5’s 11th Annual International Conference on Anti-Corruption
Now in its 11th successful year, C5’s International Conference on Anti-Corruption – London Edition is where the anti-corruption community meets once a year in June. Key enforcement officials from the UK Serious Fraud Office, the UK Financial Conduct Authority, the U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission, The Federal Bureau of Investigations, The UK National Crime Agency, cross-industry leading compliance and legal corporate counsel and their preeminent compliance advisors and defence lawyers will come together again for important networking and benchmarking on how to control corruption risks and respond effectively when problems are identified.
- COMPLIANCE PROGRAMME MATURITY ASSESSMENT: When your Programme Reaches the top Level of Maturity, What’s Next? What are other Potential Threats?
- THE INTERNATIONAL FOREIGN BRIBERY TASKFORCE (IFBT) TOWN HALL DISCUSSION: Increased Collaboration on Bribery and Corruption Investigations and Engagement
- DOUBLE ACT: PERPETRATOR VS WHISTLE-BLOWER – Understanding behavioural factors that have driven each party to make the decision they did.
- LESSONS LEARNT FROM THE TWO BIGGEST FINES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS: The Top 5 Drastic Changes Successfully Implemented –How did you survive? What immediate steps did you take? What cultural changes were required? What did you do differently now that you did then?
- THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER’s PERSPECTIVE: What good looks like from a compliance perspective? Not only “avoiding fines/penalties” but what it really means to operate efficiently in terms of culture of the company?
PLUS MUCH MORE!
DOWNLOAD THE DRAFT AGENDA HERE