5 Things to Flag Now: The Newest, Emerging FCPA and Anti-Corruption Compliance and Enforcement Risks
Chief, Fraud Section, Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Azevedo Sette Advogados
Debevoise & Plimpton
Amid a rapidly evolving landscape of risk, enforcement activity and compliance challenges, join us to hear critically important takeaways from leading practitioners based in the U.S., UK and Brazil. This 60-minute webinar will provide a need-to-know, quick fire rundown of the most pressing issues coming to the forefront-and what is on the horizon.
Topics will include:
- What has triggered suspicion and government investigations
- Recent prosecutions and settlements-and what they reveal about enforcement priorities and compliance expectations
- Which circumstances have led to declinations, DPAs and NPAs
- Industries under the microscope, and what recent cases reveal about the potential for new “industry sweeps”
- Shifts in corporate and individual liability risks
- The interplay of geopolitical, national security and Covid-19 with enforcement activity
- Recent and anticipated government policy developments- and their impact
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
142 Cromwell Road
London SW7 4EF United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 20 4532 2313