MAINTAINING A CULTURE OF COMPLIANCE, BUILDING YOUR PERSONAL BRAND AND CREATING MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
C5’s leading Women in Compliance Conference is returning on 25th – 26th March 2020 in London, United Kingdom to bring together female compliance professionals united by the same interest and passion for compliance. In its 6th year, this unique conference is tailored to provide substantial practical learning skills to women leaders in compliance and key influencers in the compliance world and is one of the few worthwhile opportunities for networking and mentoring.
As previous attendees already know, this conference continues to bring timely and relevant insights into local and international Governments’ compliance expectations, priorities and industry-specific innovative compliance best practices.
What to Expect:
- A Practical Review of Key Requirements, Cases and Enforcement Trends Affecting Global Business and Their Compliance Efforts
- Renewed focus on the evolution of the role of compliance – New challenges & new expectations
- Internal Investigations locally and globally – Structuring, scoping, staffing and managing the process from start to finish – special considerations in culture differences
- Building and cultivating a personal brand – Recognising your own leadership style and how to make it at work for your compliance team and your organisation
- Hypothetical Speak Up Scenarios – How to deal with evolving whistle-blower regulations and to improve a speak up culture adapted to your compliance budget
- What investing in gender equality means today – the role of gender indexes and how to use them to assess your organisation gender equality on corporate performance
- The Gender Pay Gap Reporting in the UK – Status, Experiences and Lessons Learned
Join the Pre-Conference Women in Compliance Executive Roundtable
Mentor-Mentee Circle – our popular opportunity for you to find a mentor or to become a mentor
New next year! Exclusive Sponsorship Exchanges to Advance Top Talents