Entry deadline is 14 October 2019
Before you enter, make sure you take a look at our Entry Guidelines below. You may also wish to read through our FAQ’s.
In order for your entry to be considered, please adhere to the following rules and general guidelines for entry:
- All entries must be submitted by the entry deadline. Entries will not be considered until the entrant has fully submitted their entry. A confirmation email will be received once completed.
- Entries need to fall within the following time frame: October 2018 – October 2019 (exception is the Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Choose the right category. The organisers reserve the right to move entries, if they are more suited to a different category to give the best chances of winning.
- The judges are looking for concisely written submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible.
- Use facts and figures where possible to provide evidence of achievements and success.
- Please keep the total word count of your entry between 500 and 1500 words.
- If nominating a third party, please provide as much information as possible. Contact details for the nominee are mandatory. We are recommending working with the nominee to write the best possible entry. Don’t keep it a secret.
- All submissions must be made online. Please do not send in any supporting material.
- By entering (if shortlisted for one of our selected categories), you agree that a representative from your company will be available to attend the awards to potentially collect your award.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information.
- Sponsors are not allowed to enter any category that they are sponsoring.
All entries are confidential and will not be published unless discussed with the entrant.