The flurry of activity within the U.S online gambling market shows no sign of abating. Following the legalisation of online gaming in New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware it is expected that a number of states will follow suit in the coming years such as California, New York, Illinois and Pennsylvania.
Although, the igaming industry is currently facing a number of ‘legalisation’ challenges, operators and suppliers should remain proactive for what is said to be an inevitable industry. It was reported that the U.S online gambling market would reach $5.2 billion by 2020 with 20 jurisdictions live.
The opportunities for gaming operators and suppliers to capitalize on the lucrative igaming industry are significant. Prepare for what is coming and don’t get left behind- ensure you are up-to-date with the latest regulatory and commercial developments and take the opportunity to refine your strategies now.
With the bullish return of PokerStars to the US, looking to regain the number 1 spot, experts believe that it will have a tremendous impact on New Jersey and other states may be more inclined to get in on the action. And with the advent of sports betting also on the cards, the industry is set to boom.
C5 and the American Conference Institute bring you their acclaimed Annual Forum on US Online Gaming now in its 6th year and moving to the bright lights of New York City. This forum is now an established event in the online gaming calendar and is the only one sharing in-depth insights on online gaming regulation and regulatory compliance
Key regulators, distinguished in-house counsel and business leaders from casinos, online operators, lotteries, tribes, tech companies and their expert legal advisers will help your company advance its key growth strategies by sharing their implementable insights and experiences on:
- What the market leaders have learned since online gaming first went live in New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada
- Exclusive regulatory insight on the future of gaming in the U.S
- How to be a part of the lucrative online opportunities including Social Gaming and Fantasy Sports
- How traditional land-based casino operators can effectively make a transition into the online world
- How partnerships between gaming operators and suppliers are being used to overcome barriers to entry for online gaming
- How to thrive in the realm of the online black market
- Understanding what software the market requires and the compliance issues to overcome