After years of talk and inactivity between the States and the Federal government on the regulation of online gaming, Nevada, New Jersey and Delaware have taken the bull by the horns, becoming the first States of many to legalise online gaming. With the doors to the world’s largest gaming market finally opening, 2014 will be a year of incredible opportunity for gaming operators and industry service providers, bringing first access to an online market that is expected to reach $10 billion a year nationwide by 2017. `
Lucrative opportunities exist, however there remains a number of commercial and regulatory challenges to be met before your online strategies can become reality. The expansion of gaming opportunities within any jurisdiction is changing so rapidly that anyone involved in the launch of an online gaming service needs to remain on top of all these developments.
Attracting over 100 attendees, C5’s annual US Online Gaming Law forum is now an established event in the online gaming calendar, and is the only one to focus specifically on online gaming regulation and regulatory compliance, written exclusively for those responsible for applying for and complying with online gaming licenses.
Key regulators, distinguished in-house counsel and business leaders from casinos, online operators, lotteries, tribes, tech companies and their expert legal advisers from across the country will help your company advance its key growth strategies by sharing their implementable insights and experiences on:
- How the market leaders are capitalising right now on the opportunities presented by the regulation of online gaming regulations and what can you learn from their experience
- Successfully navigating the state-by-state regulatory framework to plot your online market entry strategies
- The regulatory, legal and commercial pitfalls that operators need to avoid as they enter the online space
- How partnerships between gaming operators and suppliers are being used as a means of overcoming the barriers to entry for online gaming
- Consolidating your social, mobile, online and land-based ventures to offer a streamlined and fully integrated experience to your player base