As the Australian Tax Office begins a wide-ranging audit process to recover tax revenue under the new transfer pricing legislation, this timely Transfer Pricing conference will bring together a host of transfer pricing professionals from Australia’s leading multi-national companies as well as their expert accountancy and legal advisors, who will give you implementable insights on how the market leaders are practically adopting the new legislation.
Strict documentation requirements under the new laws have created an urgent need for companies to fully re-evaluate and re-adjust their internal transfer pricing policies and pricing arrangements. Early reconsideration of existing models of transfer pricing and the establishment of effective tax planning processes that are compliant with the new rules will significantly reduce the risk of costly ATO transfer pricing audits.
C5’s practical conference on Transfer Pricing will provide you with the guidelines and tools for successful tax planning so that you can ensure that your company is fully prepared for the new requirements.
Do not miss this truly unique opportunity to meet key market participants and gain a comprehensive and practical analysis of the new changes, allowing you to develop best practice strategies for your company in line with the industry benchmarks.
- Hear up-to-the-minute information on the assessment and enforcement outcomes of the new Transfer Pricing laws
- Avoid costly penalties by preparing appropriate Transfer Pricing documentation to establish a ‘reasonably arguable position’
- Learn how industry leaders interpret and apply complex tax formulas and distribute risks between affiliated structures registered in different tax jurisdictions
- Align your Transfer Pricing risk assessment with where the ATO have identified their audit and risk review priorities in light of the new legislation
- Learn how overcome the challenges associated with defining appropriate Transfer Pricing methods for your company
- Comply with the new legislation and minimise the risk of ATO audit in relation to business restructuring, inter-company loans, intangible assets, and other business arrangements
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Contact Toby Hartley – T.Hartley@C5-Online.com
Please Quote – ‘TPMEL’ in the subject line