Europe’s Premier Gas Contracts and Pricing Event
After seven successful years, C5’s Long Term Gas Supply Contracts: Europe has become the most highly regarded legal forum in Europe for gas industry experts. Now, reflecting the evolution of the market, the event returns for its 8th year as Gas and LNG Supply Contracts Forum.
Bringing together experts from the major gas and LNG producers and purchasers as well as the most highly regarded legal experts and consultants in the field, this newly updated event will offer a hybrid combination of the key macroeconomic discussions impacting gas contracts in Europe and the world, as well as offering the best expert insight on key issues including arbitration, price formation and dispute avoidance.
Discover the developing shape of the market through expert analysis on key arbitration decisions from the past 12 months, as well as realising key networking opportunities by joining the discussion with key figures from across the European & Global gas market.
Benchmark your Contracting and Negotiation Strategies with Leading Gas Experts including:
- Total S.A
- The Gas Value Chain Company GmbH
- BP Russia
- Osaka Gas Company Ltd.
- Jones Day
- GasTerra B.V.
- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
What’s New? Benefit from interactive discussions including:
- An in-depth Overview of European & Global Hub Markets
- U.S. Sanctions on Russia & The Future of Nord Stream 2
- Disputes Arising from Disputes
- The Future of Long Term Gas Supply Contracts in Europe
- Improving Efficiency and Achieving Success at Arbitration: The Insider’s Guide to Improving Your Chances of a Successful Negotiation
- The Future of Infrastructure Finance: How Spot Market Prices are Impacting New Projects
And much more!
If you are involved in the negotiation and renegotiation of LTGC in Europe, you cannot afford to miss this event!
Previous companies that have benefited by attending…
- Axpo Trading AG
- E,ON Global Commodities SE
- ENel Trade SpA
- EuRoPol Gaz SA
- GasTerra B V
- Latvijas Gaze JSC
- Polish Oil and Gas Company
- Schneider Electric
- Total SA
- CEG Europe
- Deutsche Shell Holding GmbH
- Exxon Mobil
- Gazprom Export LLC
- Maersk Olie OG Gas AS
- Norske Shell
- Public Gas Corporation (DEPA)
- RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
- Shell Deutschland Oil GmbH
- Wingas GmbH & Co KG
- Chevron Denmark Inc USA
- DONG Energy
- Edison S.p.A
- Eni Gas & Power NV SA
- Gas Natural SDG SA
- GDF Suez
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Oil Taxation Office
- Qatargas Operating Company Limited
- SC GDF SUEZ ENERGY ROMANIA SA
- Shell International