DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
C5 will offer a interactive one-day programme to provide timely guidance on the complex sanctions against Russia for both financial institutions and global exporters.
The programme will be taught by experienced senior in-house counsel and private practice practitioners who will share best practices and teach you how to increase your knowledge of complying with economic sanctions.Together you will unravel the multiple layers of primary and secondary Russia Sanctions and strengthen your analytical decision-making process.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive overview of both US and EU’s wide-ranging sanctions directed at Crimea
- Implementing the 50% rule
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement action
- Understanding the List-based sanctions and asset freezes against various Russian oligarchs, government officials and other persons
- Impact of sectoral sanctions against Russian financial institutions, defence companies and energy companies
- How to apply secondary sanctions on persons engaging in certain types of transactions involving Russia