Long Term Gas Supply Contracts: Europe
The Global Context for European LTCs and Pricing
What is it about?
- Role of Europe within the global gas and LNG industry
- Europe’s declining production and emerging competition between pipeline and LNG supplies for growing incremental demand
- Global outlook for LNG supply, demand, and supply balances
- Contractual and commercial features
- Outlook for North American shale and LNG financing, supply and pricing
- Outlook for LNG surpluses, and when and where they will be absorbed.
- Outlook for European imports, import dependence, and import competition
- Role of LNG in Europe’s future trade, liquidity, pricing and LTC terms