Patent Terms Extension Masterclass
Vice President, Synthetic Molecules Patents, Global Intellectual Property Department
Vossius & Partner
Join leading SPC authorities as they address crucial developments impacting the application and enforcement of patent term extensions in Europe and throughout the world.
Be part of an exclusive gathering of leading in-house IP counsel, patent attorneys, representatives from multi-jurisdiction patent offices and policy authorities from around the globe who will share their insights on how to navigate the complexities of SPCs and other types of patent extensions. They will provide you with comprehensive knowledge on:
- Devising a pan-European SPC prosecution strategy which takes into consideration the diverging views of national patent offices
- Examining how existing SPCs will operate under the Unified Patent Court, and how the new Unitary Patent will affect SPC filing strategies
- Exploring the current status of reforms and the plans of the European Commission regarding the introduction of a Unitary SPC
- Assessing the latest developments in loss of exclusivity and incorporating those developments into your patent lifecycle management strategy
- Understanding how the latest SPC referral cases are interpretating Article 3(a) and 3(c) of the SPC Regulation as related to combination drug products
Join us and take advantage of opportunities for networking and benchmarking with a “who’s who” of the life sciences SPC community.
Add the Masterclass to your registration or have a colleague attend. Savings is available for an organization that registers within one transaction for both events!View Full Agenda