Market Economy Status of China: Europe’s Trade Relations Post a Decision by the Commission
- Current views of the EU’s stance on China’s Market Economy Status
- Possibilities of change in this stance by the December 2016 deadline
- Potential special methodologies that could be used if China is recognised as a Market Economy
- How will that work in reality
- How to navigate with China after the decision has been made as a producer? As a user of products?
- Developing a plan B as a local producer if China’s anti-dumping duties are lowered