Effectiveness of Alternative Trade Measures: What you can Gain from Floor Pricing on the Grain-Oriented Steel Industry
- Alternative forms of defence measures: what the EU and other jurisdictions have employed outside of anti-dumping duties
- How effective can a European measure be for the user? The producer?
- What have we learned from the current measures available in the EU (ie: declaring a minimum price for a product rather than anti-dumping duties)
- Different degrees of dumping duties based on industry sectors: what does this look like in reality?
- Deep dive into floor prices for grain oriented steel: what the industry thinks about the effectiveness of this alternative measure