CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, C5’s 10th Annual International Disputes and Asset Recovery involving Former Soviet Union Parties has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The Leading Resolution and Recovery Conference Covering Former Soviet Union Jurisdictions
The 10th annual edition of C5’s highly regarded, independent conference on International Disputes and Asset Recovery involving Former Soviet Union States will be taking place Spring, 2021.
What makes this event A MUST-ATTEND conference for ANYONE WHO’S ANYONE in the world of FSU-related disputes?
“…the chance to interact with high quality attendees from all over the world that the conference attracts in abundance.”
“Intense and interactive. An excellent programme!”
“Excellent speakers. Congratulations on a great event!”
“This conference brings together the people I NEED to network with.”
“The conference is a gathering of the best minds with the most knowledge.”
SOLID FOLLOW UP
“…quite relevant for establishing the connections with the relevant professionals.”
We look forward to seeing you at what is “consistently one of the best legal conferences in London, and a must-attend event for any lawyer who comes across Russia and CIS element in his/her practice”
PROGRAMME IS CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT.KEEP ME NOTIFIED
A MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR
- Lawyers and barristers specialising in international arbitration, litigation, cross-border insolvency, fraud and asset tracing
- Private investigators, enforcement and recovery practitioners
- In-house counsel and litigation counsel of companies involved in cross-border projects
- Judges, mediators, accredited arbitrators and representatives from arbitration centres
- Forensic and litigation support accountants, and PR support