The Leading Resolution and Recovery Event Covering
Russia and Other Former Soviet Union Jurisdictions
Every January, the leading arbitrators, litigators and investigators – recognised across the globe as “the go-to” lawyers for the CIS-related disputes – gather in London for C5’s annual International Disputes and Asset Recovery involving Former Soviet Union Parties conference.
Widely recognised as the platform for developing long-term connections in this lucrative market, the conference tackles highly contentious issues related to complex cross-border investigations, multi-jurisdictional asset tracing and enforcement issues involving local Governments, state-owned corporations, multinationals, financial institutions, family offices and (ultra) HNWIs.
Download The Brochure
To View The Program And Expert Speaker Faculty
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
A MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR
- Lawyers and barristers specialising in international arbitration, litigation, cross-border insolvency, fraud and asset tracing
- Private investigators, enforcement and recovery practitioners
- In-house counsel and litigation counsel of companies involved in cross-border projects
- Banking counsel
- Judges, mediators, accredited arbitrators and representatives from arbitration centres
- Forensic and litigation support accountants
Register Today To Obtain A Complete Picture Of The Legal Changes, Tactics And Strategies For Resolving Cases And Enforcing Awards Involving Parties From The Cis And Other Fsu StatesREGISTER NOW