Resolving Shareholder Disputes involving Russian and CIS Parties
Head Global CIS/Russia Dispute Resolution Practice Group
Schellenberg Wittmer (Switzerland)
Baker & Partners (Jersey)
Partner – Dispute Resolution
Herbert Smith Freehills (UK)
- What problems do foreign shareholders face in the field of corporate governance?
- What measures could help to prevent violation of corporate rights and to protect corporate rights in the courts?
- Advantages of shareholder litigation in offshore jurisdictions
- Benefits of combining offshore and onshore dispute resolution strategies
- The latest remedies available for shareholders seeking relief: unfair prejudice
- Shareholder oppression lawsuits and available remedies
- Interplay between statutory rights and contractual rights of shareholders