Investment Treaty Claims involving Russia and CIS States
Chairman of the Board at Russian Arbitration Association (Moscow)
- Arbitration involving CIS states and state-owned enterprises: Developments in 2016
- How effective is investment treaty arbitration for protecting the interests of investors and enhancing their chances of proving jurisdiction of the arbitral tribunal?
- The scope of arbitrable disputes in the relevant Russia-Ukraine BIT or other international instruments
- Spotlight on Crimea related disputes
- Recent cases related to the use of emergency arbitration provisions