Complying with Increasingly Complex Reporting Requirements: Blocked, Unblocked Property and Rejected Transactions and More
- Who is subject to reporting obligations and how far does it extend?
- Demystifying which transactions should be blocked and which should be rejected
- Which underlying transactions are prohibited and should not be processed
- Providing effective systems and controls for the reporting of information concerning potential breaches, assets freezing and designated persons
- Meeting the guidelines and staying compliant with OFAC and OFSI