OFAC Compliance Programme Best Practices
This new workshop has been specifically designed for in-house sanctions professionals. Senior level sanctions professionals will engage in dialogue on strengthening their companies’ sanctions compliance programmes based on OFAC’s May 2019 guideline and latest enforcement action guidance.
- What is an effective sanctions compliance programme?
- Updating your existing compliance programme in order to remain compliant
- Effectively making use of key OFAC resources
- Training right and ensuring buy-in at all levels of your organisation
- Pressure testing your compliance programme for weaknesses and inefficiencies
- Overcoming common pitfalls and breakdowns