Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Miami
Reclaiming Proceeds of Tax Fraud: Do’s and Don’ts to Satisfy the Regulators and Recover Offshore Assets
What is it about?
- Latest legal challenges and regulatory impediments which complicate the recovery of offshore assets in international tax avoidance and evasion fraud cases: Recent high-profile cases and developments
- “Failure to prevent corporate offence’ in the UK: What’s on the horizon and who is in scope
- The latest on the liability of service providers
- Tracing and recovering proceeds of tax fraud and money laundering
- Challenges with structuring tax efficient trusts amidst increased focus on tax investigations