The next conference programme is already in development.
Are you interested in hearing more and being kept up to date? Join our mailing list
2018 saw C5 bring together the most-in-demand fraud litigators who are recognised across the globe as the “go-to” experts when handling hugely complex, multi-jurisdictional cases in the field of commercial litigation, civil fraud, corruption, business crime and insolvency.
Breakdown of Last Three Editions
Given the new environment with heightened jurisdictional risks and acceleration of coordinated prosecutions, the attendees who joined from 32 jurisdictions deepened their knowledge of:
- Enforcement issues
- Criminal and civil remedies
- Plus got the latest asset recovery tools and techniques
They also benefited from securing close international collaboration with the leading professionals globally and specifically from the North and Latin American jurisdictions.
Find out more by downloading last year’s brochure.
Why you should be part of this leading industry event:
- No other event in the region brings together as many senior experts in the area of civil fraud and asset recovery
- Gain an advantage by getting the latest thinking and strategic direction from the best in the business
- An international array of leading professionals from USA, Brazil, Switzerland, UK, Paraguay, Panama, BVI, Argentina, Cayman Islands, Canada, Jersey and Guatemala have all previously spoken
- Benefit from informative and interactive panel sessions on the most topical issues
- Like many past attendees, establish valuable new contacts through our unparalleled networking opportunities
All of this and more, only at Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Miami 2019!
Job Title of Attendees from last three editions