Status Update on Global Corruption Asset Forfeiture Cases
- Responding to heightened jurisdictional risks and coordinated prosecutions in fraud, corruption and money laundering cases
- Legal remedied for tracing stolen assets
- Tools for maximising recovery
- What future of DPAs in civil law jurisdictions?
- Tracing the proceeds of fraud and corruption into key offshore jurisdictions
- Discharge of freezing orders: Banco Turko Romana v Cortuk; Angola v Dos Santos; and Privatbank v Kolomoisky and an update on declined jurisdiction. Does this mark a change in attitude by the English Court? What lessons should be learned from this