THINK TANK A: DO’s and DON’Ts of Managing CrossBorder Litigation and Tracing Assets involving a Russia or a CIS Element
This year, following an overwhelming demand from the audience, C5 introduces new “Think Tank” style sessions. Benefit from highly-focused, board-room style discussions around a specific topic that is relevant to your specialised area of interests. Attendance is limited to 20 attendees.
- How the latest trends in the global market impact multi-party, multijurisdictional cases arising out of the region
- Enforceability of foreign court judgements in Russia and CIS
- Offshores preferred by the Russian and CIS parties
- How to find the right firm in a locality
- Interim measures available in Russia and CIS in support of claims of different jurisdiction