LIBOR Fixing Claims and the Implications of the Latest Cases Progressing through Courts
- Crossover between investigations and civil claims
- Property Alliance Group Ltd vs. The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC: the implications. Legal professional and without prejudice privilege in the context of regulatory investigations
- Disclosure of communications with the regulators: Fair game for civil claims?
- Disclosure of communications with the regulators: fair game for civil claims?
- Losses allegedly arising out of LIBOR fixing – Graiseley Properties and the rescission argument: the present state of LIBOR litigation in the UK
- How the most recent LIBOR cases are being presented and investigated
- Benchmark criminal prosecution. Actions against individuals: criminal charges and civil fines