Internal Protection Strategies: Cultural Change and Conduct Risk Management Performance
- How to prevent a corporate culture being dominated by “a few bad apples”: measures to make traders become the first line of defence against possible breaches in regulatory compliance
- Formulating a response strategy: reporting on suspected irregularities and cooperating with the authorities
- Mitigating legal and compliance risks at a strategic and operational level with the view to preventing similar misdealing in the future
- What provisions should FIs be making for litigation and contingent liabilities? Factoring how legal fees are being structured into law firm selection and evaluation
- Legal project management of financial and banking disputes and investigations: tools for optimising costs and increasing efficiency
- How to successfully transform business process to take control of repetitive production of documents. Handling large volumes of information and data
- What skills and expertise do in-house counsel and private practice lawyers need to have to navigate through the eDiscovery and case review stages?