Foreign Exchange Markets – Implications of Manipulation and Mis-selling
- Recent settlements on benchmarking in FX
- Criminal antitrust violations in connection with a global currency manipulation scheme
- Who decides the size of fines? Where do the fines go? How is the allocation being done between multiple regulatory bodies in various jurisdictions?
- What civil litigation relating to Forex are we likely to see?
- Toughening the regulation around rigging the benchmarks without impairing their usefulness
- Forex mis-selling – have lessons about conduct been learnt?