Staying Compliant with Increasingly Complex US Defence Requirements
Join us at Europe’s leading DFARS compliance event to gain strategic insights on how to contend with increased regulatory oversight, rigorous DCAA and DCMA audits, subcontracting compliance risks and strict reporting requirements.
The United States remains by far the largest defence market in the world and securing a contract with the Department of Defense is hugely profitable for global companies and beneficial to their supply chains. In order to compete for contracts, companies have to understand how to navigate the complex Defence Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
Join Europe’s premiere event which provides an invaluable opportunity to stay current with the latest regulations and requirements as well as discuss best practices with your FAR and DFARS compliance practices with a diverse range of major defence contractors, government officials and expert advisors.
SENIOR GOVERNMENT SPEAKERS:
DCMA Europe (Germany)
DCAA Europe (Germany)
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Find out the latest development in US government contracting
- Get updates on the US governments’ focus on cybersecurity
- Find out your requirements as a non-US company
- Learn how to successfully close out a contract
- Discuss the challenges of flow down requirements from a prime and sub-contractor perspective
- Network with primes, sub-contractors and other parties who you may be contracting with in the future
WHAT THE ATTENDEES SAY:
“Knowledgeable speakers who were able to get their messages across. Good networking opportunities.” – Ove Norseth, Manager, US Govt. Liaison Office, Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
“Excellent speakers, loved how the content was Europeanspecific to the challenges companies face here. Networking opportunities here was better than most other conferences. Can’t wait to attend the next one!” – Joseph Kurr, Deputy Director of Contracts, Vectrus
REGISTER NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR PLACE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE GROUP DISCOUNTS.