Fine tune your DFARS and FAR compliance strategies to secure valuable contracts while managing increased regulatory scrutiny and expand your network.
The premiere event for EU government contractors to master U.S. Government Contracting Rules. The US remains by far the largest defence market in the world. In order to compete for and comply with US regulations, EU companies must be on top of the complex Defence Federal Acquisitions Regulation Supplement (DFARS) requirements in order to avoid suspensions of payments, heavy fines and possibly loss of contracts. The 2019 agenda has been completely refreshed and the conference has moved to Brussels based on market demand.
The 2019 Program Highlights Include:
- US Defence Contracting Priorities and Compliance Landscape
- Implications for the Joint Strike Fighter Program – Local Opportunities for Countries in the Program
- Compliance Best Practices – Successful Tips When Working with the US Government
- Business Systems Audits – The New Priority for the US Government and Section 809 Recommendations for New Outlook for Government Contracting
- Focus on Cybersecurity Requirements Risk versus Compliance-based Risk
- Focus on Subcontractors: Cyber flow downs and linkage to a Prime Contractor’s Purchasing DFAR Business System
Fine tune your DFARS and FAR compliance strategies to secure valuable contracts while managing increased regulatory scrutiny and expand your network
BOOK EARLY AND BENEFIT FROM THE PRE-BROCHURE RATE!