Benefit from worthwhile networking and benchmarking with a diverse range of EU companies, government officials and expert advisors on how to combat the latest challenges of US and EU export controls compliance.
C5 is pleased to announce the much-anticipated return of the European Forum on US Export Controls on November 19, 2019. Please join us for an international perspective on overcoming the fast and evolving challenges of US and EU Export control compliance with key updates on economic sanctions.
The 2019 Program Highlights Include:
- Key Components of an Export Controls Compliance Program including how to protect export-controlled technologies from unauthorized access
- Fundamentals of UK and EU Export Controls: Key Requirements to Build into Your Global Export Compliance Program
- Classifications, Exemptions and Licenses under ITAR and EAR
- Implications of recent US Developments – Export Control Act of 2018 & New Focus on Emerging & Foundational Technology
- What’s New in European Export Controls – Key Differences Between US and EU
- Staying Clear of Complex Economic Sanctions Restrictions
BOOK EARLY AND BENEFIT FROM THE PRE-BROCHURE RATE!