Managing Heightened National Security Concerns to Get Your Deal Approved
The first ever EU-wide mechanism to improve coordination and information exchange on the screening of inward foreign direct investments (FDI) was formally adopted by EU Member States this past March. The Member States and the Commission have 18 months to enable the new mechanism to operate.
With these profound changes in the EU and the global expansion of CFIUS, this new Forum will equip you with the very best tools to compete against economies applying different rules within their trade and competition landscape.
Against the backdrop of the EU Commission’s recent prohibition decision in the Siemens-Alstom merger, German and French governments are calling for a change of the EU’s competition laws. In culmination of this and acknowledging the influx of Chinese investors, fend off competition from state-owned giants and find out how you can become the European industrial champion.
SENIOR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS:
Head of Investment Policy Unit, DG Trade
European Commission (Belgium)
Deputy Assistant Attorney General
U. S. Department of Justice
EXCLUSIVE INSIGHTS FROM:
Chief Counsel Merger & Acquisitions
BAE Systems (UK)
Goldman Sachs (USA)
Head of Export Control Policy
Rolls Royce plc (UK)
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Stay CURRENT with the complex regulatory landscape involving CFIUS and the New EU FDI Regulation
- Listen to tailored briefings and impact assessments from GOVERNMENT, CORPORATES and IN-HOUSE EXPERTS
- Receive BEST PRACTICES to protect your companies interest affected by inward FDI and CHINESE INVESTORS
- NETWORK with relevant institutional stakeholders WORLDWIDE
- Gain TACTICAL TOOLS in acquisition planning and getting your DEAL APPROVED
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of our team discounts for a truly excellent opportunity to benchmark your initiatives with senior in-house professionals and expert private practice lawyers from around the globe.
Tel: +44 (0)207 878 6902
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5488
Le Méridien Piccadilly
21 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH
020 7734 8000