We are delighted to announce a new Forum on Foreign Direct Investment and CFIUS taking place on 19th- 20th June 2019 in London.
On 20th November 2018, the European Commission announced a draft EU Framework for screening Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). The measures come in rapid response to concerns regarding foreign investment in EU-based businesses active in strategic and sensitive sectors, particularly where foreign investors are state-owned and/or target of investment in critical technology or infrastructure.
- Overview of current and pending legislation on foreign direct investment
- Specifics on new European CFIUS proposal
- Update on UK legislation
- How this will affect future investments, mergers or acquisitions
- How the CFIUS process has changed in the US after FIRRMA
- Increased Investment in Europe from China
Attend this new global event to stay abreast of all that is to come with your next investment.
Tel: +44 (0)207 878 6902
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5488