Warning: Undefined array key "latitude" in /srv/users/americanconference/apps/c5-online/public/wp-content/themes/c5group-event/templates/content-event-home.php on line 161
Warning: Undefined array key "longitude" in /srv/users/americanconference/apps/c5-online/public/wp-content/themes/c5group-event/templates/content-event-home.php on line 162
- POST EU Exit: The Treatment of UK and EU Goods Across your Cross-Border Supply Chain
- E-Commerce and Impact of Import VAT Deductions: What is Exempt and What are You Required to Declare?
- Trade Agreements: Increasing Take Up of Preference Arrangements by UK Traders
- Regulatory Compliance Do’s and Don’ts: Recent Disputes, Enforcement Trends and OLAF Investigations
- Leveraging Innovation in Technology: Blockchain, the Digitalisation of Internal Processes and AI in the Classification Process for Customs Tariff Codes
- Incoterms® 2020 Rules: The Use of Incoterms® Rules, How Will it Work and How to Use Them Correctly
- AEO and Trusted Advisors: Where’s the Value for Traders?
Very useful insights into customs compliance and AEO. Very good networking opportunity with HMRC and across various industries.
Very good opportunity to discuss current topics with my peers and get an overview from the industry on the issues in the industry.
Very pleased, great event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
C5’s 12th Advanced Conference on Customs Compliance held in Partnership with HMRC is an essential and a must attend event designed for:
Vice Presidents/Heads/Officers/Directors/ Managers of business involved in:
- Customs Compliance
- International Trade
- Global Supply Chain
- Global Indirect Tax
Customs Brokers/Clearing Agents
- Group General Counsel
- International Trade Counsel
- Import/Export Compliance
- Trade and Regulatory Counsel
Consultants and Lawyers in Private Practice specialising in:
- Customs and International Trade
- World Trade Management Services
- International Trade and Tax