The customs landscape is facing major upheaval and the 2019 Customs Compliance conference is the must attend event of the year.
This program is essential for all UK companies to learn the new process and strengthen their customs compliance program.
During this conference, you will have the opportunity to network with your counterparts to discuss your customs challenges.
- Gain clarity on what will be the UK’s trade policy post Brexit
- Hear expert guidance from importers and exporters
- Learn how companies protect their existing contracts
- Insight into the new Customs Declaration Service
- Network with customs experts from a range of industry associations and corporates
Mark your calendar for this annual event and plan to attend.
Do not miss this highly insightful 2-day event
“Very useful insights into customs compliance and AEO. Very good networking opportunity with HMRC and across various industries.”
“Very good opportunity to discuss current topics with my peers and get an overview from the industry on the issues in the industry.”
“Very pleased, great event.”
CAT UK Services Ltd
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
C5’s 12th Advanced Conference on Customs Compliance held in Partnership with HMRC is an essential and a must attend event designed for –
Vice Presidents/Heads/Officers/Directors/ Managers of business involved in:
- Customs Compliance
- International Trade
- Global Supply Chain
- Global Indirect Tax
Customs Brokers/Clearing Agents
- Group General Counsel
- International Trade Counsel
- Import/Export Compliance
- Trade and Regulatory Counsel
Consultants and Lawyers in Private Practice specialising in:
- Customs and International Trade
- World Trade Management Services
- International Trade and Tax
Book your place to secure a ticket at the best available price!
Group bookings receive special discounts contact us for more details
Phone: +44(0) 20 7878 6888