Delegate Sales Executive
If you are motivated by opportunity and want to earn great money then this is a perfect role for you.
We are an international events company, staffed by industry and country specialists. We operate as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, and have been providing up to date and comprehensive business information to our clients for over a decade.
Due to the events we provide, we are recognized as the market leader by major corporates, leading private practice law firms and regulatory bodies across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We work hand in hand with the markets we serve, with an integrated approach that allows us to provide tailored solutions to the complex and ever-changing challenges faced by our demanding audience.
We pride ourselves on delivering unrivalled networking opportunities, extensive learning and benchmarking opportunities, for our delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Conducting telephone and in person research within a target market to develop conference agendas;
- Analyzing research and using critical thinking to develop commercial conference programs in various business and legal sectors that meet the stated needs of the market;
- Identifying, inviting and confirming appropriate speakers for conferences;
- Writing marketing copy for promotional conference brochures and other mailing pieces;
- Conducting ongoing research within an assigned area to further your industry knowledge and develop potential new conference ideas;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives and media within relevant vertical markets;
- Attending and overseeing conferences, including providing opening introduction;
- Conduct research on upcoming and current events.
- To source leads through your own research into allocated events.
- Communicate on a daily basis with current clients, past attendees and self-generated leads.
- Present benefits of attending to senior decision makers.
- Negotiate and convert interest into confirmed delegate bookings.
- Upkeep and maintain accurate client records in company CRM.
- Consistently meet and exceed delegate registration targets on your allocated events.
- Confident, positive and enthusiastic.
- Self-motivated with a desire to begin or accelerate a sales career.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written.
- Well organized and determined with a strong desire to succeed.
- Have an active interest in current affairs coupled with a thirst for knowledge.
- Languages would be advantageous but not essential.
- Target driven and work well under pressure.
- Competitive salary with uncapped monthly commission scheme
- Supportive environment from team manager and senior colleagues
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Excellent career progression for successful individuals
- Lively, Fun, Fast paced environment
- Monthly incentives and company social and charitable activities
- Opportunities for international travel for the event
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org