We are delighted to announce a new one-day BREXIT Forum on Import/Export Compliance on 18th June 2019 in London, UK
The 29th of March marks the date for BREXIT. In this critical time of transition, importing/exporting after the exit date is bound to change; although the specifics are still being worked out.
This one-day exclusive event will give you a chance to benchmark BREXIT strategies with senior level peers and generate practical results to implement into your customs strategy. Take a step back and review your current international trade activities and know how the UK no longer being in the EU could impact your business. With the lack of certainty, deep dive into the key areas of customs and export compliance currently in place and know how they are practically affecting your business operations.
- Specifics on importing into the UK and exporting from the EU
- How to streamline your business operations
- Overview of current and pending legislation on pre and post BREXIT
- Navigating the new customs landscape best practices to update our trade compliance program
- Attend this exclusive one day event to stay abreast of all that is to come post BREXIT
Tel: +44 (0)207 878 6902
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5488