C5 is Pleased to Present its Inaugural International Biologics & Biosimilar Patent Strategy Review This May in Munich
Join us as we track the latest legal and regulatory ramifications for biosimilar stakeholders. Be part of interactive discussions that will enable you to develop a wholistic legal and regulatory strategy for maximising commercial results for your biosimilar products.
A MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR
Representatives from corporate organisations from functions including:
- VP Intellectual property
- Managing Counsel – Patents
- Head of Biotechnology Unit
- Patent Attorney
- IP Director
- Chief IP Counsel
- Vice President, Global IP & Litigation
- Director of Biotech Intellectual Property
LEGAL & REGULATORY FUNCTIONS:
- Legal Director
- Biosimilar Business Integrated Program Management
- International Regulatory Strategy
- Global Policy & Market Access
- Portfolio Strategy and Operations
- Clinical Development – Biosimilars
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS SPECIALISE IN:
- Intellectual Property and Patent Law/ Litigation
- Life Sciences
Year after year, the C5 Biosimilar Conference has featured a top-notch faculty from the pharma/biotech industry, private practice and government to address hot-button issues in this rapidly evolving area — I am looking forward to another outstanding event.
Immac “Casey” Thampoe
Executive Director/Assistant General Counsel
IP Portfolio Development
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
If I had to pick only one event to get the latest on issues impacting biosimilars, it would be the C5 Biosimilar Conference — highly informative presentations and ample opportunities to network and catch-up with players in this space.
Charles K. Sholtz
Director and Associate General Counsel
Biosimilars, Manufacturing & Litigation Readiness Lead