A Roadmap for Third Parties Due Diligence, Vetting and Monitoring
Head of Internal Audit
A step-by-step guide on how to implement and maintain a comprehensive due diligence system for new and existing partners. You will learn how to effectively conduct background and reputation checks in the Italian landscape. Learn how to create a cost-effective and reliable programme to evaluate risk factors for third party vendors, suppliers, contractors, brokers, intermediaries, agents or partners.
- When to conduct an in-person meeting to verify representations and train third party employees
- What government authorities expect you to document in your files
- Ensuring that auditing rights are written into your contracts
- Overcoming cultural and legal challenges unique to Italy
- How to make decisions on whether to continue your relationship based on your findings
- Developing a partner code of conduct
- How often should you review your existing partners?