An Update on Italian and International Corruption Cases. Substantial and procedural Aspects Pursuant to D. Lgs. 231/2001
Prof. Avv. Angelo Giarda
Lawyer and Professor of Criminal Procedure
Catholic University of Milan, Italy
Enrico Maria Giarda
Studio Legale Giarda
- Rome Council and Cooperatives: where are the investigations now?
- Lombardia healthcare and the private sector: what are the legal limits and interpretation of political parties support?
- EXPO a year later: what lessons to learn?
- Shell, ENI, Total in Basilicata: understanding the legality of corporations’ involvement in public events and the boundaries of lobbying in the public prosecution’s eye
- Saipem and Techint in the Brazilian Petrobras saga: involvement, risks, liabilities
- 231 and extraterritoriality: Saipem in Nigeria and the specific corporate liability affirmed by the Supreme Court
- How did the Supreme Court evaluate the 231 model: what was the element which determined the company’s liability?
- Shell in Nigeria: a foreign company giving bribes outside Italy. How the Italian jurisdiction and extraterritorial enforcement have been affirmed?