The New Government in Italy has clearly indicated its stance to reinforce anti-corruption laws. Without doubt, it will solidify Italy position as one of the most prominent countries for anti-corruption enforcement and prosecution.
C5’s 6th Forum on Anti-Corruption is designed for senior decision-makers in the fields of anti-corruption, compliance, ethics and risk management based in Italy or whose scope of compliance responsibilities include Italy. This programme has been successful over the years, in gathering relevant government authorities, including Senior Prosecutors from the prominent Prosecution Offices and the Judiciary in Milan, Rome, Turin, Lazio, Bergamo to name a few, as well as experienced corporate and lawyers in the speaker faculty.
Increasingly regarded as the premier anti-corruption compliance Event in Italy, this acclaimed conference will be fully updated to include an enhanced focus on practical lessons learned from recent and ongoing local and global compliance cases. This is the must attend annual forum for networking, experience-sharing of innovative risk mitigation strategies and compliance programmes benchmarking.
The programme is currently in development and some of the highlights for 2019 include:
- THE NEW GOVERNMENT ANTI-CORRUPTION ENFORCEMENT PRIORITIES: What does reinforcing anti-corruption laws mean to businesses and their compliance efforts?
- DATA PROTECTION AND GDPR POST IMPLEMENTATION: where to focus your GDPR compliance efforts now and how to prevent and address data breach incidents
- Take the Pulse of the Industry. AUDIENCE POLLING reveals how companies are testing the strength and the effectiveness of their compliance systems
- Practical CASE STUDIES & DEMOS in SMALL GROUPS: Apply on real life scenarios to address potential weaknesses in internal controls before any crisis and Industry perspectives on how to address real-world challenges affecting resource allocation, 231 compliance upgrades and programme implementation
- NETWORKING ROUNDTABLES provide exclusive benchmarking and experience-sharing on current industry trends
- MULTIJURISDICTIONAL PANEL OF SENIOR INVESTIGATORS AND PROSECUTORS: Insights on investigative techniques, cooperation, evidence gathering, elements taken into consideration to prosecute companies or senior individuals in recent cases
- ENFORCEMENT CASES: Practical lessons learned from the ENI/Saipem case in Algeria, ENI/Shell in Nigeria
- THE CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF C-SUITE IN ITALY: How it is established and how to mitigate it.
The 2nd WOMEN IN COMPLIANCE ROUNDTABLE & Cocktail Reception on 12th March 2019
The Women in Compliance Roundtable is part of C5’s Women in Compliance Conference Series and the prestigious Women in Compliance Awards (WiCA) where the achievements made by female compliance professionals every day in the world of compliance and business is not only recognised and celebrated, but also shared amongst other women. By joining this roundtable you will participate in an open and frank series of compliance focused discussions with your peers.
“Excellent content, good challenging topics discussed.”
– Assicurazioni Generali, S.p.A.
“Good and open exchange of information; proactive approach of the authorities vs. compliance.”
– RINA, S.p.A.
“A great opportunity to know how companies work, to share doubts and opinions, to know the point of view of lawyers and prosecutors.”
– Grifols Italia, S.p.A.
“Great opportunity to share with colleagues and experts, concepts and best practices in order to set ideas to grow.”
– Gilbarco, S.r.L.
“The workshop focusing on anti-corruption and compliance risk assessments was very interesting in topics and format. The speakers were skilled; good involvement of the attendees for sharing opinions, experience and doubts.”
– Grifols Italia, S.p.A.
“Interesting contents and good networking opportunities.”
– Axpo Italia, S.p.A.
Via Masaccio, 19, 20149 Milano MI, Italy