Due to the social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, C5’s 4th Advanced Conference on Anti-Corruption & Compliance Programmes Switzerland has changed its format from an in-person event to a live and interactive virtual conference. Our virtual conference option is designed to re-create the learning experience and put you in the front row of the conference.
Attend virtually from wherever you may be, access information delivered by our expert speaker faculty, comment and contribute to sessions as well as speak with our solution providers as you would at an onsite event.
Attending an interactive and live virtual conference allows you to:
- Participate in real-time as the sessions occur
- Ask questions and get them answered by our expert faculty
- Full access to handouts created specifically for the event
- Access to view a recording of the conference at your convenience*
What to Expect at a Virtual Conference:
- Register to secure your seat today.
- After you register, you will receive an email confirmation with access instructions for the virtual conference. Don’t forget to add the event to your calendar!
- On the day of the event, you will interact with leaders in your field.
- Interact directly with speakers by submitting your questions throughout the day.
*The virtual conference can be viewed for up to 90 days after with a link provided post-event. Please note that some sessions might not be available. Speakers have the right to decline recording, rebroadcast and redistribution of their session at any time before, during, or after the conference.
Please note that you will not have the ability to ask questions or contribute to the sessions/conversations as the sessions have already taken place.