After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone C5’s Anti-Corruption & Compliance Programmes Switzerland originally scheduled for April 1–2, 2020 in Zurich, in order to do our part to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and staff.
We are currently working with our event partners and venue on securing new conference dates and will update this page very soon. Please check back shortly.
The Preeminent Forum for Compliance Programs and Benchmarking Opportunities
Senior government officials from Switzerland, in-house executives and leading practitioners convene annually to discuss critical developments and the latest best practices for managing high stakes risk factors.
What’s New for 2020
- Implementing the EU and Switzerland’s Advancement of Whistleblower Protection Law
- Bribery and AML: Identifying a “Financial Intermediary” Post-PDVSA
- FCPA: Corporate and Individual Enforcement, and the DOJ’s Evaluation of Compliance Programs
- GDPR and Swiss Data Protection Act: How to Ensure Comprehensive Integration?
- Economic Sanctions: How Multinationals are Reconciling EU and U.S. Requirements
- Compliance Training: How to Know If You are Resonating with Employees
- New Pre-Conference Workshops on the most significant anti-corruption cases, and the latest best practices for gifts and entertainment
Networking and Benchmarking Opportunities
- COMPLIANCE ROUNDTABLES:
- War Stories: When Your Bad News is Big News:Critical Lessons on How to Put Out Legal and PR Fires
- Risk Assessments: “Value-Add” Takeaways for Your
- CROSS-BORDER RISK MANAGEMENT & PROSECUTIONS THINK TANK
- The Domino Effect of SAPIN II, UKBA, Strafgesetzbuch, FCPA & Swiss Enforcement
A Must-Attend Event For:
- Ethics & Compliance Officers
- General Counsel
- Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Corporate Responsibility
- International Contracts
- Corporate Compliance
- Legal Affairs
- Internal Audit
- Business Conduct
- General Manager
- Operations Director/Manager
- Business Unit or Country Director/Manager
- Sales Director/Manager
- Marketing Director/Manager
- Business Development
- HR Director/Manager
- HR Business Partner
- HR Development
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Private practice lawyers specialising in:
- Corporate Governance
- International Regulation & Compliance
- White Collar Crime
- Accounting & Consulting Firms:
- Investigations & Forensic
- White Collar Crime
What Our Past Attendees Had To Say
The event was a very useful and interesting opportunity to meet some of the top leaders in anti-corruption from Switzerland and beyond, and the sessions were of very high quality and relevance.
This year’s C5 conference on corruption brought together a wide range of knowledge from Regulators to practitioners as well as addressing trends in technology to current practices in enforcement. Great opportunity to grow your network and get deep insights from experts all around the globe.
It was an absolute pleasure to participate once again with C5. I really enjoyed to share knowledge and experiences with other colleagues.