WORLD BANK AND MDB DEBARMENT: Where Industry is Falling Short of the Integrity Compliance Expectations: World Bank, Asian Development Bank, EBRD, and African Development Bank Perspectives
Associate Director, Investigations
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Recent activities and investigations conducted by multilateral development banks for corruption allegations
- How do the banks define risk factors?
- What do recent investigations reveal, and what new lessons compliance professionals can draw
- How are the banks involved, how are the investigations conducted, and what are the potential results?
- The list of applicable sanctions
- Potential cooperation and coordination between banks and national authorities