Corporate Governance Corner
- The latest approaches used by investors to identify and measure new, emerging risk factors
- What risk management practices are deemed satisfactory for a positive investment decision – and what aren’t?
- What “investor value” means for investors and how it is assessed and measured
- What checks and audits investors conduct on target evaluate a strong and sustainable ethical culture
- Scenarios that can lead to divestments, observation, and exclusion of companies
- What powers investors must refer a target company to the local authorities