Achieving Programme Effectiveness and Efficiencies: How Companies and Financial Institutions Are Strengthening AML, Fraud, Sanctions and More Compliance Risks
- Internal Controls: What recent investigations and prosecutions have revealed about areas of risks and weak spots, and how they have affected overall industry compliance efforts
- How have companies been conducting risk assessments, and what types of risks have been identified?
- Where anti-corruption, AML, KYC, FCA reporting obligations overlap and how to establish an adequate defence
- How companies are ranking and managing interrelated risk factors
- When corporate vehicles, non-disclosed schemes, or hidden structures become illegal and risky for the organisation?
- Strengthening compliance controls processes towards addressing a variety of risks and ensure that it delivers